Scenes enable more advanced configuration of location settings. Scenes are added to your location as location settings are configured.
- Enabling Slider Control creates a scene for Direct Control, creating a trigger that’s coming from the cloud. This trigger enables light level adjustment.
- Enabling Normal Hours Occupancy creates scenes for Occupied, unoccupied and motion group.
- Enabling After Hours Occupancy creates scenes for occupied nighttime and unoccupied nighttime. The motion group scene applies to both normal- and after-hours occupancy.
- Enabling Switch Control creates the following scenes: lower lights, on, raise lights, off and halt fade.
- Daylight Harvesting creates a scene for Daylight Link Group.
Work with your Amatis representative if you’d like to add custom scenes to your site.
To complete this training, watch all videos in each lesson, then navigate to the next topic.