Posting date: May 31, 2019
Summer 2019 Internship: June – September
Full time, paid
Location: Detroit (Bamboo offices downtown)
Amatis is an emerging IoT lighting controls company currently expanding in Detroit, Chicago, New York, and Ontario, Canada markets. We’re on a mission to show how simple lighting controls can be, and believe electrical contractors and integrators are our partners in saturating the building industry with products that are better for the planet.
We have an awesome project we’re working on in our Detroit office this summer that we think will benefit not only our customers but the broader energy community. We’re looking for someone who is as excited by the mission we’re on, who specializes in a marketing skillset, like content, market research, marketing business, digital marketing or data analytics or is interested in turning data into useful content and building a brand from the ground up.
You’ll mine for (and create) localized data sets that can be turned into useful content for our customers. You’ll help build a data aggregator concept and level up your marketing skills while doing it. Learn the latest in digital and content marketing while building a platform that supports a progressive Internet of Things portfolio. You’ll help build the concept and the marketing strategy to launch it, resulting in a marketing portfolio to help you grow and stand out. You’ll contribute to creating an online experience for customers, and help create awareness and demand.
- Data mining – compile and create industry data sets
- Set up digital goals and analytics
- Advertising models – identify best means of virality, scaling and impact
- Author content for product users and prospect buyers across various media
- Work with team to build concept and marketing strategy to launch a new digital product
- Creative and data nerd
- Ability and desire to create content
- Motivated to shape and build a brand new content product offering
- Not afraid to build anything from scratch
- Experience with data sets and/or analytics
- Enjoys solving problems
- Professional conduct and composure
- Portfolio of work samples that can be shared in the interview process
- Experience in digital marketing
Who ya gonna call?