Posting date: 4/01/19
Amatis is an emerging IoT lighting controls company currently expanding in Detroit, Chicago and Toronto, markets. We’re on a mission to show how simple lighting controls can be, and believe electrical contractors are our partners in saturating the building industry with products that are better for the planet.
We’re growing our commercial team in Detroit and are looking for someone who is excited by the mission we’re on, enjoys an analytical challenge, is highly attentive to detail, and is motivated by the prospect of building financial models for a growing business.
You’ll learn how the commercial building technology industry functions, and sharpen our finances in the process. You will be involved in bookkeeping, reporting, forecasting, cash-flow management, and basically every other aspect of our business that requires money (hint: everything). You will assist and advise the business on decisions around cash-flow, inventory investments, expansion, and growth planning.
- Maintain the financial books, with the help of a certified accountant
- Build and maintain financial reports
- Forecast revenues and cash-flows based on inputs from Sales and Marketing
- Assist management on cash-flow decisions based on budget modeling
- Finance background and demonstrated an understanding of financial principles
- Experience with financial software tools and suites
- Experience with technical products
- Enjoys solving problems
- Pursues Perfection
- Professional conduct and composure
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Smart Home and/or Smart Building products
To apply, email your interest and resume to Chief Operating Officer Ryan Meitl at email@example.com.