Posting date: 3/15/19
Amatis is an emerging IoT lighting controls company currently expanding in Detroit, Chicago and Ontario (Canada) markets. We’re on a mission to show how simple lighting controls can be, and believe electrical contractors are our partners in saturating the building industry with products that are better for the planet.
We’re growing our commercial sales and marketing team in Detroit and are looking for someone who is as excited by the mission we’re on, who can build new customer relationships and has experience in technical products and sales.
You’ll learn the latest in smart building and wireless technology while building meaningful relationships with local electrical contractors, building owners, and other members of the energy community. You’ll steward customers through a complete process of securing projects, design concepts, quoting, commissioning and after-sales support.
- Take the lead on new customer outreach in Southeast Michigan.
- Identify and establish new business. Ensure sales targets are met.
- Act as the primary customer service contact for customers who have questions about their accounts or products.
- Organize sales visits.
- Provide product education and advice.
- Maintain sales and interaction records through Salesforce.
- Motivated to sell the latest smart building technologies that optimize energy and space usage
- Not afraid to build relationships from scratch
- Experience with technical products
- Experience with sales
- As good with your hands as you are with people. A balance of tech savvy, trade knowledge and people skills.
- Enjoys solving problems
- Professional conduct and composure
- Electrical knowledge
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience in retail
To apply, email your interest and resume to Technical Sales Manager Stuart Ogle at email@example.com.